Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Little Guy

"Little Guy" is what Owen calls Trevor. It's his term of endearment for this tiny little bundle we are enjoying so much. He says, "hey little guy, I love you little guy." It's so sweet to see both Owen and Chase getting used to the new member of our family and loving him so much already.

Our first days at home with Trevor


 Taken today... I can tell he is changing already!
 Portraying their affection for "little guy"
 If Trevor is not eating or sleeping, Owen and Chase are like little magnets around him.
 I love this candid shot of the boys playing with their toys on/around Trevor while I was trying to take some portraits.

Tomorrow will be two weeks since Trevor was born, and for some reason time has been in hyper-speed lately. A total contrast from the long dragging days the last bit of pregnancy.

We have been doing pretty good all in all. Brad had his first day back to work yesterday and my mom left the previous Thursday after helping for a few days. We also had the help of Brad's mom for a couple of days and my sister off and on as well.

All of the help really set me up for being ready to be a mom of three. The last two days of doing everything by myself during the day has been going smoothly so far. I'm actually feeling pretty excited about it, so bring on the craziness, I'm ready!

1 comment:

AdaMandy said...

Man I seriously just love that hair. It is so so so adorable. How fun for your boys to love on Trevor. Love all the pics, and I'm glad to hear all is going well.