Trevor is such a busy boy these days. He has gotten so fast at following his brothers around and is very happy about it! I love the stage he's at right now. Everything around him is so interested to him and he keeps himself busy for hours!
He loves to stick his tongue out when he's happy (as you can see in all of the pictures!)As of May 21st, he is now 10 months old!
He likes to get up on things and bounce up and down like he is grooving to a beat.
He loves to give hugs and slobbery kisses. When he's tired, he just lays down on the floor like he's saying, please, put me to bed!!
Around 8 months, he decided he didn't want to nurse anymore. I had gone through a couple of milestones like this earlier on with him, but at this stage I was pretty tired of trying to fight him, plus he had teeth on top and bottom by then!! So... after a little while of feeling down and discouraged, it ended up being a great thing for both of us in the end. Trevor started getting 12 hours a night of straight sleep and of course that meant I finally got to get over my sleep depravation! He also just seemed like he was ready for it, so at least he transitioned easily and has been doing great ever since!
He keeps himself busy finding every little thing on the floor. These last few weeks he has taken vacuuming and moping to the next level! I have to keep on top of keeping the house really clean and watching out for the other boys' legos and squinkies and other small things.
He loves to feed himself these days. It makes him mad if I spoon feed him for more than a few minutes. It's just kind of hard to figure out enough things to give him that he can feed himself. So far he eats green beans, bananas, pasta, he even like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and cheese and tortillas. He is just getting to be such an independent little guy.
It's hard to believe in a couple of short months this little boy will be a year old!







No comments:
Post a Comment