So we had a blast on our anniversary. It started out with dinner at a new restaurant for us. It was called the Chocolate Bar. Very good and fun. Lots of fondue type of stuff. We went bowling after that. We played like 4 games in a row and tied exactly at 510 total. Ouch! Anyway after that we were so thirsty so we stopped to get a drink at AMPM and I totaly spilled the Icee I got all over the store counter and floor and in the meantime Brad couldn't remember his pin for his debit card so as I'm cleaning up everything he heads out to the car to get my purse. And the the lady comes over to me and she laughing and trying not to make fun of me and says here take your drink and get a new icee and go. Don't worry about anything. I said cool, thanks and headed out to the car. I no sooner get in the car before we even take off and oops! there I go again! Totaly spilling my icee for the 2nd time. But I was too embarrased to go in again and ask for napkins so I licked up my mess. But not the stuff on the floor. What a crazy night! After that we headed up to a pretty hill over looking the city and talked about whatever came to our heads. It was a fun night and has been a really fun three years together!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Here's to Three Years!
So we had a blast on our anniversary. It started out with dinner at a new restaurant for us. It was called the Chocolate Bar. Very good and fun. Lots of fondue type of stuff. We went bowling after that. We played like 4 games in a row and tied exactly at 510 total. Ouch! Anyway after that we were so thirsty so we stopped to get a drink at AMPM and I totaly spilled the Icee I got all over the store counter and floor and in the meantime Brad couldn't remember his pin for his debit card so as I'm cleaning up everything he heads out to the car to get my purse. And the the lady comes over to me and she laughing and trying not to make fun of me and says here take your drink and get a new icee and go. Don't worry about anything. I said cool, thanks and headed out to the car. I no sooner get in the car before we even take off and oops! there I go again! Totaly spilling my icee for the 2nd time. But I was too embarrased to go in again and ask for napkins so I licked up my mess. But not the stuff on the floor. What a crazy night! After that we headed up to a pretty hill over looking the city and talked about whatever came to our heads. It was a fun night and has been a really fun three years together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Site looks fantastic, hey I need help to do this for my site......
Great photos and great kids, mine and yours
I love you so much.....I am proud of all of you..........great job with Ma & Pop & little guy...your new world...........Love Mom
That's so cute. Ha ha. Funny about the Icee disasters. I'm glad you guys had a fun anniversary. Congrats on three years!
You two are adorable. i love the NEW LOOK on your blog. It's so special do do fun things on your anniversary. Glad the icee didn't ruin the night. Silly Tirza!
You look so cute. Your hair is long. Congrats on the three years! Ya i made my blog private. I sent you an e-mail to invite you to view it but i guess you didn't get it. Sorry i didn't answer when you called. We were in the ER Adam crashed on his dirt bike. He is ok though.
Post a Comment