Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Owen in Action





Owen looking cool on the soccer field and cooling down at the splash park. He likes to drink the water too! The funny thing is that almost every time he'd go to take a drink the water would turn off!

4 comments:

beach girl always--at heart said...

Beautiful family......thank you for doing this for me at least I can keep up with what you are doing......I miss you all, hope to come over more.........love Mom & Carl

Way cute ideas on the blog.......I need help...

Markarians said...

Tirza, Owen is just soo cute. What you wrote about being a stay at home mom is neat. Way to go. I e-mailed you another invite hope you get it.

Cristi said...

Thanks for giving me your new blog address! I was a little confused about which one you update. I think it's right now. I love these pics of Owen, he's such a cute kid. Isn't he going to be two in Nov? I can't believe it! Love ya!

CCmomma said...

What a handsome boy! I love the soccer pic! It was great talking with you. Love ya!