So the first update is that Owen is potty trained! Yay! I have been helping him the last couple of weeks and he caught on super quick and was really excited about it! So we just kind of went for it and he's done really well! Now we are just working on night-time. We've been doing a lot of little projects around the house and our little house is turning in a home! It's so much fun to have a yard and be able to paint and do little things that you can't do in an apartment. Our grass that we planted at the beginning of the summer has just taken off and it looks awesome! The garden is a little jungle now. So far we have corn, beans, bell peppers, carrots, potatoes and corn growing. Oh and we've gotten about 25 tomatoes so far and there are a ton of green ones right now.
The cucumbers are blossoming and should be producing soon!
I have painted most of the house now so I'm posting some pictures so those of you who live far away can see it, then you can tell me what a great job I've done. haha! Everything was flat white when we moved in so after only a couple of weeks it was looking scuffed up and dirty like cheap flat paint always does. So after painting the walls, I repainted all the trim and windowsills in a nice satin white.
Brad is doing awesome at work, he has been loving all of the new things he has been learning. We are both starting classes the end of this month. Mine will mostly be online, but Brad's are at school. So his school schedule is worked in to his work schedule. So his classes are mostly at night. :( He is doing so awesome in school though so I'm grateful for everything he is able to learn. He is such an awesome Dad and husband. I could never wish for anyone better!!
5 comments:
Wow Tirza everything looks so good. Your house is so adorable. Good job on the painting. I know its a lot of work but well worth it.
It looks great!
Man you are amazing. Brad is a lucky guy. The house looks great and the grass- I am in aww. I remember how it looked when you moved in and it is awesome. Good for you. I bet you love your garden. I'm glad u called the other day, and i wish i could have come. Ava is sick so we are not up for much lately but we need to hang out again
looks awesome. i'm so envious of your garden you lucky girl! Love you!
hey, i'm coming to Fallon and Reno, Call me and look on my blog Also, tell the girlies up there that no me that I'm coming look on cc baby inc. blog too. I'm looking for cute baby girls and cute girl toddlers to model as well! Love you and can't wait to see you. Ps, if you need help with the cake, I'm there!
Post a Comment