Friday, November 14, 2008

A Little November Update




So almost a month has past and I feel like I don't have anything new to blog about. :) You know how it goes, the everyday mundane has to play its part once in a while! I'm very happy that I just finished my 2 online quizzes for science though!

Last week I went to Fallon to help my mom- in-law paint for her new baby boutique. It is super cute and it makes me want to have my own someday. Halloween was really fun this year for Owen. He got to wear his costume 2 different days the week of Halloween so he eventually figured out what was going on.

Brad and I found out that we are expecting again! We are both so excited!! And anxious for everything! After I had Owen I felt like I could never do this all again. But somehow it feels new all over again. Except this time I know what baby junk is not important to have around. Cause It sure adds up fast when you think you need to have everything!

So that's the big news :) Mine and Owen's Birthday's are Next week! Mine is Tues and Owen's is Wednesday. Happy Early Birthday to us!! :) Owen will be two. Brad and I really want to get him is own little table and chairs. It's a very cute wooden table. We thougt it would be something he could use for coloring, playing playdough or just whatever. We thought it would be better than just some toy that he will like for a minute and then break or get tired of. He is getting to be sucha big boy now. He sleeps in his big boy toddler bed now and he has been potty trained for a few months now. He is also learning to be a little parrot. He just loves to hear himself say all of the fun new words he's discovering!

I added a few more photos from Halloween I thought were cute!

2 comments:

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

Hey I was just looking at your blog and discovered that we are going to have babies at the same time. We just found out that we are haveing a baby too. that is really exciting.

Young Family said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!