Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday Again!

So in November of 2006 a beautiful 8 lb. little baby boy arrived into our lives the day after my birthday. Since then we have two days back to back of Birthday fun each year! My Birthdays have somewhat taken the sidelines since then but what can I say, kids are so much more fun to spoil!

Even then I had a wonderful Birthday. And thanks to all of you you called and sent me cards or emails wishing me a happy birthday. It truly made me feel loved and appreciated. :) I have to tell a funny pregnancy story already. It has to do with my birthday. The night Brad took me out shopping for my birthday I was craving Thai food. We love a couple of places in Reno. But this one, Bankock Cuisine, is especially our favorite. So we got there, ordered all of our favorite things and I ate and ate and left super happy and Thai satisfied. We had some leftovers that we brought home for lunch the next day. So the next morning I'm putting together a lunch for Brad and he wanted some Thai food. So I get out the leftovers and I can't even stand the smell of it! After he left for work I had to throw the rest out cause just the thought of it was making me sick! Oh the weird quirky things to love about pregnancy.

Here are some pictures of Owen's little birthday fun. He loves playing with his two buddies Jack and Adrik. They are a few months older than him, so he is learning how to say and do a lot of new things.




After Brad and I got back from our Birthday date night. We wrapped Owen's presents and put together this cute wooden table we got for him. We had fun putting it together. And first thing Owen wanted to do when he woke up is sit at it and draw or "coder" as he calls it.



Jumping on the bed!!



Taking a little break.
Owen has recently learned started making this weird scrunchy face and he thinks it counts for a smile.


At the end of the day. . . Happy with his new toys.

6 comments:

Cristi said...

Happy Birthday Owen! I can't believe he's two (that means mine aren't far behind, ah!). And where did you get the great table? I'm thinking Christmas. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and congrats on the new baby cookin! How exciting ... I cannot believe Owen is that old ... dang time flies! Hope all is well. Miss and Love you!

The Hellyars said...

I got the table at Babies R Us. And so far it has been awesome! Owens buddies come over to play and they go straight for the table to set up block towers and stuff. Plus so far marker and crayon oopses wipe right off!

Crystal said...

Happy Birthdays you two! Oh, and Go Thai Food! Don't let pregnancy permanently ruin it for you :)

AdaMandy said...

Happy LATE birthdays Owen and Tirza! Looks like you guys had fun!I love that table, it's a good idea.

Markarians said...

Happy way late Birthday! He is a HAM! Hope you are feeling good. Did you find out your due date? Mine is July 27th,