Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Magic

Some of my favorite Christmas things!






I love Christmas time! I love the beautiful nativities, the Christmas lights everywhere and the holly jolly Christmas music that plays on the radio till you nearly get sick of it by the end of the season! I love Christmas decorations and decorating.





And all the yummy homey Christmas scents! This Christmas we started a quest for the best peppermint bark. The best at World Market! Brad and I usually go traveling here or there for Christmas, but this year we are having our own and are looking forward to it!



Last year we started the tradition of having fresh baked cinnamon rolls and reading the Christmas story on Christmas eve. And of course we get to open one present too!! A couple of days ago we got a tiny dusting of snow. Owen was so excited to go outside and stomp around on it. It didn't even have to explain to him what it was or how fun it was. He woke up, saw snow outside and asked to go out and play!


I also love being done with school for a while. It's a nice break for Brad and I to spend time together. I love shopping together and having some fun late nights together watching our favorite movies and falling asleep on the couch.

2 comments:

AdaMandy said...

Aren't the holidays wonderful? I love that Owen was excited about the snow. Your decor is so fun, and I can honestly say I have no idea what bark is. I am glad you found it though.

Brad, Tirza, Owen, Chase said...

...3 days later I ran out of Peppermint Bark (Mandy that is a delicious nutritious chocolate peppermint treat mostly found around the Christmas Season)! I need more please all that read this 'SEND ME PEPPERMINT BARK' I have a goal to find the best Brand of it! So Far I have tried the Bark at World Food for $9.99 - Very Good I might say!
-Brad