Friday, December 19, 2008

New Baby Hellyar!



Yay! Finally a little picture of our new little baby Hellyar. :) And a relieving confirmation that there's only one baby in there! Not that I especially thought I was having twins or something but I've been pretty sick and I wasn't sick with Owen so I figured it could be that I was having twins or a girl. I am deffinately all for the girl as the solution. :)

The baby's arms were moving and we could see it's heart beating already! Even though I've done this before it's still so amazing to me!

Our calculations gave us a due date of July 18th. Todays appt said it was the 19th. The doctor said either day would work. So guess we'll go with the 19th! Yay we're so excited!

2 comments:

AdaMandy said...

Congrats! It's a beautiful little spot of a baby. We're excited. Sorry you're sick. If you need anything let us know.

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

congrats hope I'm as lucky when I see my Dr.