Owen enjoying his breakfast and of course doing some kind of pose!
Pretty Snow . . .
Dad and Owen making a snowman!
I showed Owen that snow was edible and he didn't stop eating it till we went back inside!
Owen's favorite toy out of the bunch! He practically wanted to sleep with it! Good job Dad on picking his favorite!
Looking Hot on Christmas morning, what amazing hair!
Every time I'd tell Owen to show me his toys, he's put them right in front of his face!
Dad and Owen looking cute early Christmas Morning
Our Christmas began on Christmas eve with reading the Christmas story and acting it out with the little manger scene for Owen. Owen was so excited about the baby Jesus. He stills talks about how " Baby Jesus was Born" even now. We opened a present and enjoyed some nice hot Cinnabons. Thanks to Brad and Owen. Mom was just not feeling her super duper self on Christmas eve. But Cinnabons sufficed very well!
Christmas day we enjoyed breakfast together. I think it was Omelets for about the 3rd day in a row. That's all that sounded good to me! It started snowing and we got about 4 inches or so! It was a beautiful white Christmas! Owen had so much fun opening presents. Once he figured out that there were toys in the wrapped boxes for him he just had a hay day! Every once in a while he'd get something boring like clothes that were for mom and he would get totally thrown off! After presents we headed out to make a little snow family. We got Mom and Dad built. But it started snowing a ton again so we took a break for some hot chocolate and more cinnamon rolls!
I have so many pictures on here now I really should be doing a sideshow. Oh well. The next couple of days we took it easy. Ate lots of chocolate and played games with friends. We also went to Scheels to ride the ferris wheel and browse.
2 comments:
Gosh Babe! I love you and that little boy just brings tears to my eyes! You are such great mommy!
Stupid Scheels ferris wheel and their restrictions. Oh well. Glad you guys had such a good day. I love the pictures. You guys are all so hot in the morning, i love that part about Christmas. Thanks for hanging out.
Post a Comment