Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year Fun

Which direction am I headed? I think there's a tree that way . . .
This one didn't work out so well. It was good for a laugh of course!Grandma Leslie taking care of her sweet Grand babies!
Owen looking more relaxed than dad. Guess he figured he had everything under control!
Brandon trying something new. Whoa that's a little cold up the backside!
Pretty Girls . . .Cool Guys getting ready for another round!
Very cute boys. Owen was so happy!

We went to Mt. Rose to do some hard core sledding on new year's day! Well even if it wasn't hard core it was a lot of fun. There aren't any pictures of me but I was having just as much fun as everyone in the pictures! Corrine and Brandon and the girls were at Leslie's all week so we got to enjoy their company while they were in close by. Corrine is always full of fun and surprises and we love spending time with her. This was Owen's first time speeding down a hill on the snow. He would laugh every time! And if we'd face plant or something, he'd get up real quick and with a smile say "more, more!"

2 comments:

AdaMandy said...

I love those pictures of Owen. His big cheese is classic. Glad you guys had such fun. So wanna teach me how to garden this year? I keep thinking about how this year it'd be nice to have one, so you should show me how. :)

Markarians said...

Looks like so much fun. I wish we could have come. How are you feeling? Are you showing? It is so crazy that we are due so close. Like two day's apart!!! In the end you will probably have your little one first though because you were early with Owen. Either way it's so exciting!