Thursday, January 22, 2009

Guitar Hero Rocks!

So this is our fantastic little boy rockin out with Daddy on Guitar Hero!
He saw Mommy and Daddy playing and totally cut in saying "My Turn!" The guitar is too big for him so he basically just held the guitar and Jumped around. But he was really trying to strum there a couple of times too. We got some way cute video of him too, I just have to figure out how to convert our video to our computer so I can put it on here. :)




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

AdaMandy said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Man, Owen is so great.

CCmomma said...

my mini hero! I love the sledding pictures!
~C

Markarians said...

So so cute! He is getting so big!

Brittney said...

Hey family
It looks like you guys had a great christmas and Owen looks like he is going to be as good as you on guitar hero. Love ya tons

Baby Chic Boutique said...

So who is teaching him the STAGE DRAMA ? Head down, killer cool!

I put his photo as my background....it is so cute.

Love ya Mom, Leslie