So today was the best day for shopping ever! Every couple of months or so REI puts on this garage sale where they just sell stuff that has been returned for whatever reason. Some people return stuff saying it's damaged but it's usualy so minimal or they made it up so nothing is really wrong with it at all. We got this $375 Chariot double bike trailer for $75 because someone returned it stating that it was tearing in a very important place. The only tear we could find was like less than a half inch down on the bottom left side by a bar. It was so small and from what I could see not a big deal at all.
We also bought a Burly bike trailer that retailed at $350 for $20.00 because it had a little tear and a missing bolt. We knew that Corrine was looking for one so we hooked her up! :) Brad got a $450 safari jeep rack for $200. He has been wanting one for ever now and barely missed one that sold just as cheep at the last garage sale. I also had to show off my new bike that I got for summer! I didn't get it at the garage sale, but it was still 30% off at the bike shop since it was last year's model so yes I still got a good deal. I am so excited to ride Owen around and baby Chase when he gets here. They even make infant support seats to put in the trailer so babies can ride comfortably. I thought that was very cool.
1 comment:
Hurray I can't wait to go ride with everyone. Stupid cold weather.
Post a Comment