We had so much fun this week while Rainya came to visit. We took an afternoon and headed over to the fun tractor park off of Lakeside drive. Owen and his three cousins got to run around the fields and try out some cool tractors and climb on a big old tree log. Owen got a shorter hair cut last week and it seems to fit him pretty good. I think it's easier to make it look good and since he's a little active boy who works up a sweat on a regular basis, it seems cooler too. We love our little boy, he makes everything fun and worthwhile. I asked him what he did in nursery today and he said "learned bout flamly" this is how he pronounces family. He also said they sang "child of God," it must be his favorite song because that is the only one he ever mentions. I think Owen had a ton of fun with his cousins over the week and was super worn out today cause he slept for like 3 and a half hours on his nap after church. Life is just so much work when you're a kid!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Fun at the Tractor Park
We had so much fun this week while Rainya came to visit. We took an afternoon and headed over to the fun tractor park off of Lakeside drive. Owen and his three cousins got to run around the fields and try out some cool tractors and climb on a big old tree log. Owen got a shorter hair cut last week and it seems to fit him pretty good. I think it's easier to make it look good and since he's a little active boy who works up a sweat on a regular basis, it seems cooler too. We love our little boy, he makes everything fun and worthwhile. I asked him what he did in nursery today and he said "learned bout flamly" this is how he pronounces family. He also said they sang "child of God," it must be his favorite song because that is the only one he ever mentions. I think Owen had a ton of fun with his cousins over the week and was super worn out today cause he slept for like 3 and a half hours on his nap after church. Life is just so much work when you're a kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love pictures of this cute kid! Hope you guys are doing well.
He is so cute! Looks like he had fun!
He look so cute sitting on that tractor. what a fun place for little boys.
oh is he ever growing up too fast what a cutie pie!
Post a Comment