Saturday, April 25, 2009

Some Cute Regular Stuff



Today was just a regular day. I followed Owen around trying to get some cute pictures of him but he is too smart now and knows the game. He knows what I am trying to do and he is not into getting his picture taken! I managed to get a couple of quick ones in and then I decided to shoot some video. I forget how fast he is growing up and how many things he is learning and saying so I really should be shooting lots more video anyway. 

We have been having fun together since Brad's been out of work. I am getting too attached to having him around. I love waking up with him not having to rush off to work and I love him being so much more involved in Owen's everyday routine. He is such a great Dad, I feel like being parents kind of means being on a team that helps each other out and when one person doesn't know what to do the other person picks up or has some more ideas. 

We have been keeping ourselves busy with activities and school. We went jeeping last weekend and got to see some pretty snow and then get stuck in it! Brad has kept up his mountain biking and when he goes and it's good weather I have gone a couple of times with Owen and pulled him around on some wider trails around Reno. He loves riding in the trailer, he just plays and looks around till he gets tired and then falls asleep pretty much every time. I've been getting the yard and garden cleaned up and ready for summer. I can't plant yet because the weather it still wishy washy and it could still freeze one more time. So in the meantime I have been clearing all of the weeds that pop up so healthy in spring and getting the soil ready to plant a garden! 

School is almost finished now, a few short weeks and then it's break time! I can't wait for summer, it is kind of a bad time to be 7 months pregnant but hey I still want to go camping and stuff as much as we can! This last part of the pregnancy has been flying by and I have been feeling great! The only problem is that I keep feeling like I can run around and do all of these outdoor chores and stuff like every other time and then I get going and there's getting to be a belly in the way! I am so excited to have two boys and I am getting more and more excited about doing all of the baby stuff all over again. Owen is talking about baby Chase a lot more and gives my belly lots of kisses. 

Fun in the bike trailer!





3 comments:

AdaMandy said...

Adam and I are going to try and get our yard ready this weekend. Too funny that he's throwing rocks at the chickens. Crazy to think you'll have two in not too long. We need to get together now that we aren't so hectic with family in town.

The Hellyars said...

I agree! It feel like we haven't hung out in forever. He always throws rocks at the chickens when I'm not around. That's why the first part of the video I had to sneak up on him. :)

Lynda said...

Thanks for the invite to see your blog. I love seeing your family growing up!
With Love, Lynda