Our trip was a lot of fun. We got to go jeeping and four wheeling and attend my little brother's court of honor. Almost all of my family was in attendance so we got to catch up a little and Owen got to hang out with a lot of cousins!
It's so fun to see those pictures. All those blond haired siblings. A lot of you look so much a like. Owen looks adorable on the slide, and I'm glad he had so much fun in the pool.
3 comments:
Fun Pics and brad and owen match in their sunday suits so handsome!
It's so fun to see those pictures. All those blond haired siblings. A lot of you look so much a like. Owen looks adorable on the slide, and I'm glad he had so much fun in the pool.
Too cute... I love the matching clothes. I hope your pregnancy is going well.
Post a Comment