Friday, June 19, 2009

staying busy

These past few weeks have flown by. Since our trip to Jarbidge, we went camping and Jeeping at the Rubicon and then Camping and a little Jeeping in Mammoth, CA. We have been having such a fun summer so far, camping has been great and so has having a fun jeep to ride around in. Our camera stopped working about a month ago so we have been using other people's when we can. It totally stinks and we are trying to get another one before Chase gets here in a few weeks. My mom came up to visit me today, it was so nice to visit with her and not have anything big planned. Since I haven't needed any baby clothes or blankets, she got me a baby swing (much appreciated). The bigger things like swings, car seats, pack n play's, those are the expensive things so I was very excited and appreciative!

I think the Mammoth camping trip was our last camping trip for a little while since it is getting hard to sleep comfortably in a tent now. I am kind of sad because mentally I feel great and I want to do all of this stuff but it is getting so hard to move around comfortably, I feel a little like a beached whale sometimes and probably look about as graceful as that! Tomorrow one of my piano students mom's is taking some pictures of me, hopefully they turn out ok. We waited a little long, ideally it's good to take pregnancy shots around 33 weeks and I am 36 and counting. :) She has an amazing camera and a little photography hobby going on.

Anyway I guess that's enough for now, we are doing great and hope to have some pictures up soon of our last couple of adventures.

2 comments:

AdaMandy said...

I'm impressed you've been camping as far as you are. That's great. I can't wait to see you guys. we haven't in forever it seems.

Markarians said...

I can't wait to see the pictures. I know the beached whale feeling girl! Lets get these babies out early!!!