Friday, June 26, 2009

Yay! Brad got me a new camera!






hurray for this fun new toy! I only think it's mine, but of course I'll share with Brad. :) Brad is so the man surprising me a little early that we had enough for the camera we wanted. I'm excited because this baby is not long in coming and when I was having a bunch of contractions a little while ago I was wondering how we were going to pull off the picture taking at the hospital, I figured with our iphones if we had to! Anyway we were just goofing off this morning taking some pictures. It was fun! Brad took the picture of the Jeep of course!

2 comments:

Cristi said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see him soon. Did you get the Nikon after all?

The Hellyars said...

Yes we got the nikon D60, so far we love it! It is pretty easy to get good photos with it. I still want to take some time and learn some more little details about it though.