Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trick or Treat and Trunk or Treat

Trick or Treat!
Owen was taking his time going from house to house. I think he got really tired at the end cause as soon as we got in the car to head home, he fell asleep and was out for the rest of the night!

I love this picture. The suspense!
Hyrum was cracking me up, he was a super aggressive trick or treater, always in the front. He got twice as much candy as anyone else!
So the pictures don't do him justice, but Brad spiked his hair all crazy and believe it or not, stretched his way into one of my pairs of pants. They were super tight! Believe me you don't want to see that again. haha! Love you babe! Anyway he dropped something at some point in the night and was like "Um I don't think I can bend over babe, I might tear something!"

Cute Cousins!
Owen and his friend, Jack
My Guitar Hero
Dressed up for our new ward's trunk or treat. You can't see it very well, but brad is wearing a skirt. I wore Brad's clothes and drew on a goatee. We got more laughs looking at each other that night!
Owen and Chase Hanging out

We went to both our old ward and our new ward's trunk or treat parties. For the first one Brad and I dressed up as each other. Yes, Brad wore my clothes. And the second time around Brad went as a guitar hero rocker. I had too much stuff going on that day with all of the fanily getting here and preparing food and whatnot for the blessing day to dress up. The kids had a blast. Rainya's kids were here to trick or treat too. They were so cute running around from house to house together.

2 comments:

AdaMandy said...

You're kids look adorable. How fun for them to have their cousins there to trick or treat with. I think secretly Brad enjoyed your clothes the first time, that he looked for an excuse to wear them again! ;)

Cristi said...

The boys look great! So cute.