Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Chase's Baby blessing







Chase's blessing was wonderful. All of the Grandparent's came from both sides which was wonderful! Brad's brother Todd came from Sand-Diego with Grandpa Hellyar. My aunt Karen and her husband Jerry also made it. Rainya and the kids came too! They came a couple of days early and Owen got to have some good cousin time. Everything turned out great and the blessing was wonderful.

3 comments:

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

It must have been so nice to see so much family turn out for a blessing. Cute family

AdaMandy said...

Chase looks so cute in his outfit. I never got to see it up close. You got some good pics. I'm glad so much family could make it up to be here for it. That's way nice.

Cristi said...

Wish we could have been there too! We miss you all. Chase is getting so big and I think he looks very different than Owen. He's a cutie.