Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall, Pumpkins, Halloween Fun

There are so many Fun things to do in October. This last weekend we visited the pumpkin patch at Lattin Farms in Fallon after watching the manly men chop wood all day. We got to hang out with Leslie and Carl and some of our good friends from Reno. It was fun watching Owen pull up carrots and potatoes in Grandma and Grandpa's garden. First thing he wanted to do when he pulled up a carrot was bring it to me. Last week I got Owen and Chase their Halloween costumes and they are too stinkin cute! They are going as a cowboy and a cow. Fall is always way fun!

My baby smiley!
Got the boys dressed to go out and had them watch a show while I got ready.
They were too cute sitting there so I had to shoot some photos.

Little camera shy cowboy
My little smiley cow

Hanging out in Fallon at grandma and grandpa's

Owen helped grandpa Carl find the potatoes in the garden

Picking carrots with Grandma
Hey, I think this carrot got gypped!
Washing up the carrots
Alllllrighhhht! What a man!
my cute lumberjack
Driving grandma around on the tractor

Owen was so happy to be outdoors hanging out with grandma and grandpa
Fun at the pumpkin patch
How bout a grin?
Look what we found!
Who are these weirdos?
Trying to find the perfect pumpkin
The color of pumpkins is what makes fall, had to get a pumpkin shot.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

I love fall toooo. Looks like you had a perfect time in Fallon. Your boys are growing so fast and of course adorable.

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

Chase has such a cute smile. looks like you guys are having fun.

Markarians said...

The kids costumes are too cute!!! Of course they make them cute!

AdaMandy said...

I love Chase's huge smile! It's so cute- and so are their costumes. I can't wait to see them in action.