Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Birthday Fun!

Every year Owen and my birthday's are super close together so usually my birthday gets overlooked. But this year Brad planned ahead and filled my birthday wish list and threw me a surprise birthday on top of that. It was Great to have a great birthday and get spoiled!


For Owen's birthday we spent his birthday day decorating and making cupcakes for his party, going to the park and running around and getting frozen yogurt at u-swirl. He loved picking his own flavors of yogurt and pretty much always gets chocolate! He's so much fun and full of life like a three year old should be. He had a few friends over for his party and they had a blast with the train table his Grandpa Danny got for him.


Happy Birthday Owen!
Make a wish . . . Can't believe my baby's three now!

The train table was a hit!
Happy Birthday Me! I was actually really mad right before we got to the house when I realized it was a surprise party for me. Brad took me out on a birthday date that night, and made up a story about his stomach hurting so bad that we had to go home right after we finished dinner. Little did I know . . . silly guy!
Thanks mom for the home-baked cheesecake! I told Brad I wanted him to make me strawberry cheesecake for my birthday. He laughingly passed the task on to his mom. lol
Present opening just gets better and better each year!
Owen loved the chocolate cupcakes. He managed to cram a whole one in his mouth!

Fun at the park on Owen's B-day
Chase hanging out waiting for us to be done at the park so he could take his nap
The usual wrestling
My cute little runner . . . He'd say "I Win!" every time he'd race us, even if we finished first :)

The Race is on!

1 comment:

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

glad to hear that your birthday was fun. I can't believe that Owen is three where dose the time go? Hope you have a great Christmas season with your two cute boys.