Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas decorating Fun

Owen was so excited to hang the ornaments on the tree. I just let him put ornaments wherever he could reach and I didn't move anything he put up.


Santa's little elves


We had a holly jolly time decorating our Christmas tree monday night for family home evening. Usually we put off decorating until right before Christmas and by then it seems like too much work for such a short amount of time. So this year we got right on it! I used to be all about the perfection of Christmas decorating but now I realize how great it is to just have fun with it as a family.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I love this! I let the kids hang the ornaments and didn't really worry how decorative it looked this year too. It was so much fun! They were so proud of themselves. Kids make Christmas even more fun... if that is possible.

AdaMandy said...

You're boys look adorable in their hats. I love Christmas trees decorated by kids, they are the best. I can't believe you guys have waited until just before Christmas to decorate. I'm kinda a freak about holiday decorating. your tree looks so fun

Baby Chic Boutique said...

I wish I was there too..the boys look so cute, I remember when it was my turn, great times!

I don't have my Christmas stuff even up or out yet.....I have been sick and then the snow..... sure wish it was done already.....love you & all you do with Brad & the boys.......:) Mom