A sweet poem from my sweetie!

I know I know I'm talking about us again! But it's Valentin's Week and I'm a hopeless romantic so anyway . . .
I know I know I'm talking about us again! But it's Valentin's Week and I'm a hopeless romantic so anyway . . .
Ever since my post a few month's back about a little of brad and My history we've been faithfuly going on our date nights and temple nights each month. For us it's made so much difference in our relationship and how we are talking more and listening to each other more intently and being each other's friends too. I've always considered our relationship to be pretty amazing, but I've also recognized over time that when u meet each other and date and get married you are one person, then once your married and years go by and children come, most often you change and are another person in so many ways! The old you is still a part of who you are but now you have different dreams, aspirations and some things you liked before you don't like anymore! So now that we've been making it more of a priority to date each other often, it has seemed to get us out of ourselves a little more than usual and helps us be a little more interested in getting to know what's in each other's hearts and minds.
To me it seems so easy to chat about the kids, quickly chat about our days, good or bad. And talk about friends or events or whatever, which is great too, but then you realize other than the occasional PMS emotional meltdowns, for the most part that is all?!? Looking back It's kind of strange to think that when u were dating there were so many looong conversations you had together and you didn't want to get off the phone because there was so much to talk about and u were so interested in each other!
Well I don't think just because you are married to someone you know everything there is to know about them, because they are changing and new and interesting things come up all the time!
Anyway, being that it's valentines week, I just have a lot to express on the subject. And I think being married is the most incredibly experience ever! I love being married and sharing my life with the man I chose forever! Thank you love for being there for me in everything and supporting me in all that I do. You are the one who puts a smile on my face and lights up my world. I love you!!!!
Tirza
To me it seems so easy to chat about the kids, quickly chat about our days, good or bad. And talk about friends or events or whatever, which is great too, but then you realize other than the occasional PMS emotional meltdowns, for the most part that is all?!? Looking back It's kind of strange to think that when u were dating there were so many looong conversations you had together and you didn't want to get off the phone because there was so much to talk about and u were so interested in each other!
Well I don't think just because you are married to someone you know everything there is to know about them, because they are changing and new and interesting things come up all the time!
Anyway, being that it's valentines week, I just have a lot to express on the subject. And I think being married is the most incredibly experience ever! I love being married and sharing my life with the man I chose forever! Thank you love for being there for me in everything and supporting me in all that I do. You are the one who puts a smile on my face and lights up my world. I love you!!!!
Tirza
1 comment:
That's cute. I didn't realize you guys both have a sappy romantic side to you. I can see it though. it's cute. I love that you guys are getting the time you need as a couple to appreciate each other.
Post a Comment