Chase will be 7 months on the 21st! Two sundays ago he just decided he could sit up on his own and now that is his favorite way to play! He is getting his bottom teeth in also, it's so cute! I love having a baby! He likes to chew on and grab anything and everything within his reach. He catches me off guard when I'm holding him and all of a sudden he's grabbed something off of the counter. He is eating lots and lots of vegetables. Besides Rice cereal, that's pretty much all he likes. I've tried different kinds of fruit but I always get the same reaction. A sour face and he cringes and gags. It pretty funny considering most kids get a taste of fruit and it becomes their instant favorite! He sleeps from 7pm till 7-7:30 AM most mornings. And he is taking about 3 naps a day still! I really can't wait until he's down to two, but he is just needing more than that right now cause he gets super fussy if I try and keep him awake. He is my sweet cutie-pie and I can't get enough of his laughs and smiles.
Owen comes in our room in the morning to ask if he can go talk to Chase cause he's awake now! Today I walked in to get Chase and Owen had put his pillow in Chase's Crib. Owen had his arm around Chase and was making him laugh!
2 comments:
He looks like such a big boy sitting up. What a fun age he's in. Cute. Cute.
When you write about Chase and his developement, it reminds me so much of Shea. They are very similar in napping, sleeping schedules and general development. I am so glad you have a blog so I can stay in touch with you guys.
Post a Comment