Friday, October 8, 2010
Take II
It has only been six weeks since I got my hair done darker. I love having it dark, I had fun with the red, but I kind of wasn't as into it as I thought I would be. But in this short month and a half, my hair had faded like crazy and I already needed a hair appointment. So I was like man! I can't afford to have dark hair, so then I got brave and did the color I wanted myself. haha, well I actually love it. It turned out exactly how I wanted it to. But I wouldn't have done it if Brad wasn't encouraging. Because I was convinced it would turn out green or maybe even purple. Anyway it didn't turn any of those colors, and it turned out just like I wanted! Hurray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CUTE! I love it! So nice you can do it yourself too.
Post a Comment