Sunday, December 26, 2010

The word is out


So we were going to keep it to ourselves a little longer, but between being sick and trying to finish school, most everyone was asking what was up.

So yes, we are having a baby! This baby will share the same birthday month maybe even day as Chase. So they will be exactly 2 years apart!

The due date we have right now is July 20th. So right now I am about 10 1/2 weeks along.

After having a July baby, I swore I would never do that again. So we planned to have a May baby and after it taking longer than expected, are now having another July baby!

Oh well, I will hopefully be able to stay cool this Summer and not being dying like last time.

It's also a blessing in a way, because I would have never been able to complete my semester had I been this sick a couple of months ago.

So far I have just been sick, sick and tired. And then all of that all over again. I have better parts of the day than others, but still I am the most sick I have been with this pregnancy than with the other two.

Thursday the doctor gave me some medication to take so I can hopefully stop throwing up so much, but I can't really tell if it's working or not yet.

I gain a pound then lose three, and I pretty much live on soda crackers these days.

The only thing that keeps me going some days is knowing this will pass, hopefully sooner than later, so I can be "mom" again instead of a total zombie.

But aside from all of that, we are thrilled to be having another baby and never thought we would be so ready to add another little Hellyar to our family.

2 comments:

Emily Rasmussen said...

congrats! It will pass. Those first months are the hardest but they pass! Hang in there and we are so happy for you guys! That is wonderful!

Lauren and Chase said...

Tirza-Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you and Brad!! Hope that you get feeling better and that your stomach decides calm down a bit for ya!! :) What a fantastic way to celebrate this New Year with a new baby!!!