Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Our Labor Day

So we made a plan for Labor Day weekend to get all of our "laboring" out of the way on Saturday, rest on Sunday then play hard on Monday! We took the boys to a place I keep hearing about next to the water park called ballocity. We spent a couple of hours there first and the boys got all of their "crazies out" as Owen would say. 

 They have these big air guns there that you can fill with softballs and then shoot out at people. It's fun and doesn't hurt anybody. 
They have guns on the ground and a couple of levels up, so if you're not careful you'll get pelted from all angles. 
 Chase loved helping daddy load up the big gun then press the button to shoot it off!
 I'm pretty sure Brad had as much, maybe more fun than the boys. hehe
 Go guys, go!

 Next stop, Water Park!!
 We spent the rest of the day there, splashing, eating, taking turns going down the slides with the kids and caching a little sun.
 Chase kept getting mad at me every time I'd try to take a picture of him. Silly kid.
 Warming up
 I tell him to look at me and smile, and this is what I get.
 Owen and Brad going down one of the bigger slides. Owen was scared at first cause he was only going down the kiddie slides. Then after he goes down, he started jumping up and down with excitement and couldn't wait to go again. 
 Nearing the end of the day, we couldn't believe how fast the day went by and it was already almost time for the park to close. Brad and I took turns at the end going down the biggest slides. Wished we would have gone with another couple or something so we could have gone in pairs down some of the bigger slides, it's just more fun that way!
 Chase was nearby about to fall asleep too, but I happened to snap a shot of Owen crashed out within 30 minutes of getting home. 
A great end to a fun-filled day with NO Laboring. haha.

No comments: