![]() |
| Owen was so excited for his birthday day! |
| As we were decorating and getting ready, he was jumping around and having fun telling me all of the things that 5 year olds can do. |
| Getting ready to make the lego-men |
![]() |
| Piping in the chocolate |
| Brad was the artist and painted on all of the little details. I'm pretty sure he had more fun than me making the little guys! |
![]() |
| Some of the first finished products. |
![]() |
| We found that they weren't coming out quite perfect by just piping in the chocolate, so we started painting in the mold first, then poured in the chocolate. |
| They came out so good after that! |
![]() |
| The boys were so excited they could eat their lego man off of their cupcake! |
| I didn't have much time to plan out a cake since my birthday is the day before, so I just threw something together and make it cute with these stellar little lego dudes. haha! |
![]() |
| His gift from Grandma that he got to open the night before |
| Cake time! |
| Brad also made some lego men ice cubes. The kids thought they were the coolest thing! |
| Owen showing everyone his lego ice. |
| presents! |
| And more presents |
| All gathered around building the lego sets with Brad |
Brad and I had so much fun planning out Owen's birthday and making the cupcakes for him. We also had fun getting him a lego gift and watching how excited he was to open his presents and play with his fun new lego sets and other toys. I am so grateful for my big 5 year old. I can't believe how big he is getting and how smart and funny he is. He'll always be my special Owen. Happy Birthday!!!






1 comment:
Those Lego guys were amazing!! Thanks for having Dalton. He had such a fun time. Happy Birthday Owen!!
Post a Comment