Thursday, December 1, 2011

4 Months!

Yes it's true, my little newborn is getting so big! We sure love our little Trevor.
At his check-up yesterday, besides getting tons more shots (poor guy), we got to see just how big he is getting!
Height 26 1/4 in. long (90th percentile) 
Weight: 16 lbs. 4 oz. (75th percentile)
Head Size: 17 1/4 in. (85th percentile) 
So basically he needs to slow down or he is going to outgrow his brothers! haha.  

He is a very social little guy, always talking and smiling at everyone!

As far as milestones go this month, he has mastered rolling over. Which he is super happy about, but now not getting very good sleep, so mom's not quite as thrilled. He just loves to roll over as soon as I put him to bed and then he keeps himself awake until he is so frustrated and overtired. 
He also loves to giggle and laugh when we talk funny to him.
He loves his brother Owen. Owen is such a great little helper when Chase is sad or needs something.
The boys fight over him, which I think is kind of funny. I don't think that Trevor feels the same way. ;)

1 comment:

AdaMandy said...

Oh my goodness! Look at how big he is getting. I still can't believe that I haven't seen him yet. He is soooo dang cute. I love his look in the last picture, it makes me laugh.