Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Card and Pictures

We got our family pictures taken in November so we could send out some Christmas cards this year. I was so happy to have some of all of us including our new little man! I was happy with the way they turned out, these are the only four the photographer gave me for now cause she is so busy with the holidays and her own family. But I added about 10 other favorites of the kids and us on her website. 





A little preview of the Cmas card we sent out first of December. We sent out 50 cards and still missed a lot of people! We wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Love you all!

3 comments:

AdaMandy said...

Thanks so much for the card! So sweet of you guys to think of us. Love all your pics. The one of the three boys is darling. Merry Christmas guys! Miss you!

Chelsea said...

So great! I especially like the one of the three boys! Have a Merry Christmas!

Cristi said...

Way to break a girls heart that we didn't make your top 50! ;) The photos turned out great & I do love those cute boys! Merry Christmas!