Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sharing a Birthday

Combining birthday's this year was so much fun! It's the first year I've done a party for two at a time and I'm hoping they will enjoy sharing a birthday as they grow up. We took advantage of the great weather and made things simple by having a BBQ in the park. I made their cakes a day ahead so Saturday I could just enjoy the boys. 
We had hot dogs, summer pasta salad, chips, watermelon, and life was good! We invited another family who has lots of boys as well, so the kids rode bikes, ran around and enjoyed each other.
Trevor had so much fun with his cake! He made a royal mess and then was a little upset once the mess was made. He provided plenty of entertainment for everyone!
The kids enjoyed their presents and all of the cool things that Grandma Leslie brought for them. Can't wait to do it all again next year! 

1 comment:

Leslie said...

just love those boys.....