Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Trevor 11 Months

This month I've definitely been feeling like my baby is growing up! He turned 11 months on June 21. He is now 21 lbs and 31 inches. That means he has grown nearly 11 inches and gained 12 lbs since he was born!! Right now he loves to follow the boys and I around all day doing whatever we are doing. He loves to play with his brothers cars, eat everything in sight (especially little pieces of things he finds in cracks and corners). Some of his favorite foods right now are cooked veggies he can eat by himself, pasta, cheese and pretty much whatever we are having! He is not a picky boy at all.

I catch him standing on his own once in a while, but he is still not taking those first steps. Can't wait for all the fun things that lie ahead for us with our life with little Trevor!

No comments: