Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cherry Pickin Fun

All of a sudden the big tree in our back-yard that has never had anything on it before, suddenly was covered in bright red yummy cherries!! Owen and Chase were begging to try some on Friday, I figured they would be really sour, but they were actually really good!
 So we picked all the cherries that we could in one afternoon and barely made a dent.

We had about 4 or 5 of these buckets all filled up!

Owen wasn't much help, cause he would eat more than he would pick. haha

 It doesn't look like we would get that many cherries cause they are all spread out, but when we started picking, we got a lot more than we thought. And we only picked cherries off about a fourth of the tree!

 Hey, at least they were having fun :)

 And I'm pretty sure they got their fill on cherries for the weekend




1 comment:

Leslie said...

I finally got back on to the blog, great photos and comments, I love it all especially our boys......love Mom, Leslie