So I have been neglecting the blog lately, and I keep coming back to it thinking I will have time to post something. But I have started some new adventures this year and it's taking up most of my free time. In May I started teaching piano lessons again. I have 11 students that are simply marvelous! I have also been enjoying the adventures of being a mom of three active boys! Not just two and a sleeping baby anymore. Trevor is a real live, active toddler now!! haha.
This summer I literally went on photo strike, really the only pictures I have taken all summer are from my phone. And I'll probably regret it later, but I seriously didn't want to deal with sorting, editing, organizing more pictures! I feel like I have so much of that still to do already! This summer I have actually taken up old fashioned writing in my journal for some reason, and I think it's what I need right now. I've also been on a quest to finish Chase's two year old picture album and begin Trevor's one year old album. I always do the shutterfly photo books, they are the best!
So.. I'm taking a break from blogging for a while. One of the other exciting quests I have begun recently is starting a little preschool! The kids are amazing and I think I am going to really enjoy it!! It is such a great time to spend with Chase while Owen is at school, and I think he really needs that social time right now too.
Brad and I have also been in major intense get-out-of-student-loan-debt mode this year too, and I think by Christmas this year we will be officially debt free! Wish us luck, it has been a lot of hard budgeting work each month, and it has been taking up a lot of our time and energy trying to figure out how to make it all work sometimes. But our goals are starting to become realities and after he graduates, we will be able to make some more progress towards our long term goals that I'm excited about too.
Till next time... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment