haha, well on my blog it is. lol. Here's a little re-hash of what the Hellyar's were up to this summer...
These pictures are probable all out of order, but here we go.
A bunch of ice cream cazies at yogurt beach. We had many visits there this summer! I didn't get many pictures of our family nights out, but we would ride bikes, take walks, go to scheels to check out the fish, ride the ferris wheel or play in the kid play area. I am really missing the long warm days right about now!
Some shots of the kids on some of our regular days. The boys got to have some fun play-dates with friends, enjoy some days in their pajamas just relaxing, eat popsicles to keep cool, fall asleep in the car and just relax around the house!
One of the boys favorite places to go is Whole Foods. They always get to pick out their free snack at the kid snack bar when I shop there. They think it's the funnest thing ever! Cousin Lilly got to visit us again this year, it was so fun to have all of the kids together. The boys love lilly! These are some other shots of silly time with mom, at McDonald's and making pizza, just a few more pictures to show our summer. :)
Owen graduated from preschool at the beginning of summer. Miss Susan was his favorite person in the world! Every time he wanted to tell me something, he'd say "well, Miss Susan taught me this, or that." He is such a fun loving boy, so glad he got to be a part of a fun little preschool class.
We had a lot of fun beach time this summer too, although I don't have a lot of pictures from our trips. Lake Tahoe, Lake Lahontan and even Mammoth Lake got a visit from the Hellyar's this year. We also had a few visits to the splash area at Scheels and the Splash park at Lazy Five. Summer is always better when there's water and beaches involved!
Brad took a trip to San Diego, so the boys and I had some fun, relaxing hang out time while he was gone. Owen and Chase love dumping water all over Trevor outside on the porch. They really like picking on him, poor littlest brother. I bet he will be the toughest one day!
We celebrated our 7 year anniversary with a weekend in Tahoe without the kids. Despite the yucky head cold I got, we had an amazing time biking, swimming and relaxing, oh and did I mention sleeping in? haha We also got to say good-bye to some good friends this summer. Some moved to Vegas and some moved to Arizona. We miss all of you!!
Our last little hurrah of the summer was spent camping at McGee Creek in Mammoth, CA. We got to catch up with relatives, fish, hike, sleep in tents and have tons of fun times around the camp fire. Well, that was our summer, mostly from the pictures on my phone, lol. It was a good one!!








No comments:
Post a Comment