I haven't been doing the regular Facebook daily gratitude posts, so this Thanksgiving morning I'll jot down a few things I am grateful for.
#1 Family, my family, Brad's family, our little family. I really do believe family is everything in this life!
#2 The gospel, for the light and truth is brings to my life, and for the amazing people I get to know because of it
#3 Our health, so grateful we can enjoy this life to the fullest with all of our strength and abilities
#4 Friends! What would we do without our amazing friends! Life is so much more fun because of them.
#5 Our temple marriage, through ups and downs, I feel like it is what keeps us learning, growing and progressing together.
#6 Getting to eat lots of yummy food and have a good reason for it! It's Thanksgiving for goodness sake!
No comments:
Post a Comment