Thursday, February 12, 2009

Good Morning Owen


The first thing that Owen does in the morning is come into our room and say "cuddle me Mommy" or "Daddy." He is such a fun loving boy and always says "love you mom" or "mornin Daddy" every morning whether we are cuddling or eating breakfast. He is definitely learning how to show us his little emotions especially when he really wants something. I think it's so fun now that he knows what the camera is and he knows he is cute so he just hams it up.

Just relaxing with his milk.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

AdaMandy said...

That's so sweet. That's gotta be the best thing to hear your child say I love you. I can't wait till Gabe finally learns Mommy. Owen is adorable!

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

Owen is really cute did you find out what you are having yet?