So we found out a couple of weeks ago that we are having a boy! I was kind of stunned for about a day and a half and then got really excited. I just couldn't get over how different this pregnancy has been and that it has nothing to do with carrying a different gender! These weren't the greatest ultrasound shots in the world, but I got to see him very well at every angle as they measured and checked out all of his body parts and vitals. I am so excited that Owen is going to have a little brother. I have a ton of boy stuff already and I know that they will be off season since Owen was born in winter and this baby will be born in summer. But you can't go wrong with onesies and cotton sleepers, right? And I have a ton of those. Brad and I have both liked the name Chase for a long time but we haven't been able to decide on a middle name yet. Last week within a period of a couple of days I started popping out and getting that pregnant tummy look. I look at pictures of when I was 7-8 months pregnant with Owen and I am amazed at how huge my tummy got and here I am on the track to getting another huge one! Owen gets so excited when we talk about his baby brother. He points to my tummy and says "baby broder in dere." Ahhh . . . life is so much fun with kids!

4 comments:
I am so excited for your little family and for our new nephew. THANKS for sharing the news. lots of love
Chase is a cute name. We're so excited for you guys and Owen. (and your new bedding)
YAY! You are making another adorable boy! Owen will be a great big brother. Congrats you guys!
Congratulations on another boy. We still don't know what we are having we'll find out in two weeks. Hope you are feeling good.
Post a Comment