This is the first of a new series of blog posts, BB = Brad Blogging.
Since I have an iPhone 3GS I have several fun videos of the family and
friends, mostly Owen being goofy or cute, so I thought I would set up
mobile blogging and share some of these great videos and pictures!!
Owen and I, along with a few friends, made our way over to the Grand
Sierra Resort and hit some balls on the golfing range. Of course since
the balls hit the water Owen loved it and as you can see (hopfully the
video works) Owen is a natural! Ok not quite but he is pretty funny!
3 comments:
cute video hope you guys are doing great!
That's cute that he got to try that. Way to go Owen. That's cute. Thanks BB!
HAhahaha (: That's awesome! That looks about the way Adrik started out.
Post a Comment