Hyrum didn't think this was such a fun ride
Wow! Check it out dude!
I think this turtle is winning! Run turtle run!
This is what Owen looked like the whole time, he was so interested in everything!
Me and my boys
I think they found their home away from home-The Zoo!
Hyrum was a little goofy and crazy, apparently he hadn't gotten his daily nap
I think this bird was lost
We found the secret hangout of Geico's Gecko
I got to hang out with my sister and her family this weekend. They are so much fun and crazy just like us so we always have a blast. Owen likes to hang out with his cousins Hyrum, 3, Kamiah, 6, and Samuel, 2. They are very energetic and active and give Owen lots to keep up with. This was our day at the zoo in Stockton. We got to see some cute animals. It was especialy fun for Owen since he'd never been to the zoo.
1 comment:
I love taking kids to the zoo. I'm glad you got to do something fun while the hubby was away.
Post a Comment