Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cute Stuff

Just Hanging out

Not looking at me . . . but still cute

Chill and relaxed

Owen looks giant compared to Chase right here

Fun Bath-time shots with Dad
So Content after his bath - he is finally starting to like baths more

We have been having fun taking pictures of our cute little guys. Life is great and busy. Brad and I are having fun finding out what it's like to have more than one child that needs attention at the same time. And that can be a little interesting at times. All in all it feels pretty natural and we are getting the hang of it. I am supposed to be packing and cleaning for our move but I keep finding little cute excuses that distract me. :) I seriously love being a mom. There is nothing more rewarding in the world! We spent last weekend in Utah for my sister's sealing. It was a pretty good trip, a little fast considering the 8 hour drive, but Brad took pictures for them and they turned out really good. I am so happy for the two of them and how far they've come in this past year! We are in the process of packing to move the 2nd week in September so we will be nice and busy for awhile.

4 comments:

Cristi said...

Those boys couldn't be any cuter! Miss you all! Where are you moving to? Good luck.

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

your boys are so adorable. Where are you guys moving too?

AdaMandy said...

I love the little jeans. He looks a lot like Owen in the bottom picture! Too cute! Let us know what we can help do with the move.

The Hellyars said...

We moved to sparks!! :)