Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fun with Baby Chase

Little hands, little feet . . . I love how small they start out!

Brotherly Love . . .
Chase loves to be swaddled tight so Owen wanted to be wrapped up too!
I stole some cute shots of this little guy while he was awake (he sleeps a whole lot so that is rare)

He doesn't like his pacifier much so I was surprised this day when he was so chill with it

This last week and a half with Chase has flown by. My mom came and stayed with us for four days to help out. She is so awesome; she knows exactly what you need before you even know you need it! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she had 10 babies! She is so amazing. Thanks again mom for everything! I love being a mom two times now. Chase makes me so happy and it’s so sweet just to rock a baby again. They grow up way too fast! Brad has been here the whole time too so it has been awesome to have the extra set of hands to help out or grab Owen and hang out with him when he needs attention.

After I had Owen I got pretty overwhelmed being a first time mom and there are a lot of things I appreciate knowing now that make life easier. Sometimes I was really frustrated and I wanted time to go by faster and for Owen to be older and now I realize how precious little babies are. How the time just screams by without notice. I feel so blessed to have another beautiful baby to love and cherish.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Tirza
Chase is so cute and I can not believe how much bigger he is in just two posts. I can't wait to meet him. Owen is such a big brother. Tell everyone hi and give your boys an extra hug from us.
love ya

AdaMandy said...

I LOVE those pics. I love the one of your two boys together. It seriously is so precious.

Chelsea said...

What a cute little guy! I am so happy for your family! I love baby feet and hands soooo much! Great photos!