












These are the pictures one of the awesome mom's of the boys I teach piano to took for us. She really did such an amazing job especially with Owen and his two year-old attention span. :) I'm posting a lot but there are so many good ones. I was a little hesitant to get my pictures taken at first since I am basically ready to have this baby any day now, but I am glad she took them.
5 comments:
BABE! You are SMOK'IN HOT!! I love you!
So cute! I like the one where Owen has a hand heart on his belly too!
Tirza my dear
the pictures are beautiful and we are so excited to have another nephew oh and the girls are so excited to have a cousin.
love you
I love these! Especially the one that Owen is making the heart with his hands on his belly too, so cute! I hope the best as you deliver your baby! I will keep checking the blog for the good news!
You look beautiful. I'm glad that you got to get them. I love the ones with Owen in them. She did a great job.
Post a Comment