So he is here, our little Chase Mathew Hellyar. He was born Tuesday morning at 6:59 A.M. He weighed 8 lbs 7 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. His delivery was super fast and wonderful! I was going on six days overdue when he decided to join our little family. I woke up Tuesday morning when I felt my water break and contractions started soon after. We didn't wait to leave for the hospital since I felt my contractions pretty strong already. We were very prepared since we thought he would be born weeks ago so it was easy to head out the door. We got to the hospital around 3:30 and things just went from there. We were planning on having my mom and sister there with us but once he decided to come, Chase didn't wait for anybody!
He came so fast that my doctor or the doctor on call couldn't make it in on time and the nurse had to have Brad grab a glove to put on her other hand so she could catch the baby! It was awesome, I feel so good and not even a tear!
Chase is doing awesome and doing his job of keeping us all awake all night long!
9 comments:
Congratulations! he is very cute and good luck to your family!
Chase is so adorable! We are so excited for you and your family, and of course to have a new nephew.
Love and Hugs
We are happy to hear the great news of the safe arrival of your new spirit. We have remembered you in our prayers that all would be well. We are grateful that it is!
With Love, Lynda & Rod
Congrats!!! He is too cute! I think he looks a lot like Owen.
miss you already! Can't wait to see you all soon!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet the little guy!
Love,
Uncle Bruce & Aunt Connie
I'm so glad to see that Owen is eager to share his toy cars :) I'm also glad that things went so well (and quick) with the delivery. Congrats on a handsome little dude!
Congrats, he is so cute!
I tell you one thing, you look amazing for just giving birth. Congrats guys!
Post a Comment