Friday, September 18, 2009

BB: Photoshop on the iPhone

So yeah Brad is Blogging again and he has been hard at work on his iPhone making cute pictures of Chase look cool. In case you wanted to know there is no Photoshop app but it is close it is called Photoforge and can do almost anything the average Photoshop guru can but on the iPhone. So the first picture and last two pictures (of me) were taken with the iPhone and edited without any help from a computer, heck I even posted here from my iPhone. The second pic was taken by Tirza with a camera I beliv but edited with the same iPhone app. Anyway Chase is cute and I love him and Owen so much. Tirza is the greatest cause she lets me take mountain biking trips and get such great shots like you see above. I love her the most!!
Later wamasabi!

1 comment:

CCmomma said...

sweet pics! We can't wait to up there again!