Monday, September 21, 2009

Crashing Out


Owen has had a hard time taking naps this last week. He stays in his room forever, like seriously sometimes for 3 hours not sleeping. Half the time I think he's sleeping then I'll hear a noise coming from his room and I'll peek in and he's playing with something. Up till now he's been taking good 2-3 hour naps and sometimes he'll sleep for even longer than that if we've been traveling. Anyway this is what happened the other day when he wouldn't take his nap. Brad and I were cleaning up the spare room and putting stuff away with the tv on some show and we looked over and owen had totally crashed out! He slept on the couch like this till night and then when he woke up he wandered around the house like he was still asleep for like 20 minutes. We just kept looking at each other trying to hold back the laughs.

No comments: