Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chase

Chase is getting so big and changing so much, he is such a sweet cuddly baby. I love holding him and rocking him. He just stares up at me and looks right into my eyes. He has been throwing us a lot of smiles lately. It makes me so happy when he smiles.

He loves to be wrapped tight to go to sleep, but he usually wriggles an arm two free, and of course there are his escapee feet . . .
My Sweet Chase
This one is his funny-cute half smile

3 comments:

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

Eric has also started throwing us smiles and it just makes our day I bet it dose the same for you guys. Chase is absolutely adorable.

Brittney said...

oh my goodness chase is changing so fast! He is adorable and I am excited for you and your new home. love you tons and hope to see you again soon.

AdaMandy said...

I love the crooked smile. I always think he looks so much like Brad, but I think he looks like you in the middle one.