Brad's car used airplane propellers and lego wheels that would wind up when you'd pull them backwards and get him off to a shooting start.
(The two finalists)
Brad won the losers category. He couldn't compete with the guy who won using rubber bands to catapult his car down the track. (I think they might ban that one next year). But for this year there were no rules and pretty much anything went.

Me and Chasers having a good time

Friday night we enjoyed our new ward's activity, the traditional chili cook-off and pinewood derby races. Brad got second place with his derby car he had fun making for it. And I made a yummy white chili that got beaten by a really good red chili that I didn't get the chance to even try. It was fun meeting some new people in the ward and enjoying some hearty chili.
Friday night we enjoyed our new ward's activity, the traditional chili cook-off and pinewood derby races. Brad got second place with his derby car he had fun making for it. And I made a yummy white chili that got beaten by a really good red chili that I didn't get the chance to even try. It was fun meeting some new people in the ward and enjoying some hearty chili.
No comments:
Post a Comment