![]() |
| He sure loves his tongue! |
![]() |
| The funny arch he does to get a better look at stuff behind him. |
Hurray! We made it to six months! CeLeBrAtE! hehe. Every month is just flying by now and Trevor seems to be on some kind of race to grow faster and catch up with his big brothers.
Things Trevor is doing at 6 Months:
*He can turn 360 degrees in his exersaucer
*Recently decided he hates his bumbo seat. He likes to arch his back and look at things upside-down, it's kind of funny.
*Jumps like a mad-man in his over the door in his jumper swing
*He loves sleeping on his back now and chews on his soft blanket to fall asleep
*Discovered his feet a few week ago, and thinks they are very entertaining toys
*Kind of sitting up, he still leans foreword too much to be on his own, but he is starting to get the hang of it.
*Loves sticking out his tongue (as you can see from all the pictures.)
After my last sad sob story post about not getting sleep, Trevor and Chase went back to sleeping normally again. So GRATEFUL! Just when I thought I was about to lose my sanity... Trevor is a good sleeper once again and I am really enjoying my un-broken sleep. Yes I know I'm a baby, but I just cope so much better if I get a full night's sleep. Trevor is sleeping a 9 1/2-10 hour night these days, which I am kind of trying to adjust to. I keep waking up so full in the morning even though he eats a lot before bed. Right now I feed him at 9:00 and he wakes up between 6:30 and 7AM. I am working on slowly moving his 9:00 feeding back to 7 or 8pm and that would be his last feeding of the night.
Trevor is so much fun right now. He loves watching Owen and Chase run around all day playing their little games. He still loves nursing and that is going well other than I've never really been able to get this guy on a consistent routine. I hadn't exclusively breastfed the other two boys this long, so I kind of attribute it to breastfeeding/his own personality. I think he is just different in his own cute way than my other boys. He has the whole eat, play, sleep thing down pretty well. And he eats about every 3-1/2-4 hours most days, but eating and napping just never really happen at the same time every day. And he often throws me curve-balls and wants to eat every couple of hours, or won't go to sleep even though he is really tired and fussy.
But, I really want to nurse him and I figured the random extra eating is probably good for my milk. And he is growing like crazy too. So I've been just going with the flow even though some stability in his routine would be VERY nice some days.
I SO love this little guy!






1 comment:
Oh my goodness. He's so big. I just want to see him! :( he has the most beautiful blue eyes. I understand the sleep thing. I have never gotten it with Ollie. I'm glad you are getting some, it really does make a difference.
Post a Comment